Bakdes at Kertasari


Bakdes

At the beginning of 2019 we carried out bakdes activities in the village of cibeureum. We do this activity because the school wants to foster a sense of caring for others and so that we city dwellers feel how life in the village. This activity lasts for 3 days 2 nights, each student is divided into groups of 3 to 5 people. each group has their own foster parents to look after and encourage group members to do work that is usually done by local residents. 

 While there I really enjoyed the beautiful scenery. my group consists of Asena, Farros, and Geva. we got foster parents who worked as farmers. our foster parents really like watching television. even when we fell asleep he still watched television late at night.

 Our experience in doing this activity is that we can pick onions and potatoes from where they are planted. there we can also walk around the rivers and hills. even I am tired but I really appreciate this activity because it is very useful to add to my experience. I hope I can go back there and help the paperari village which is very left behind.


 at the farm
 when we play around
 we harvest the plants

Komentar