Recommendation Letter


Thursday, 2 May 2019



Dear Proffesor Mono

It is my great to personally recommend Geva Almer for the School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics ITB. I have known Geva Almer for 5 years and was delighted to serve as his teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung. After reading through the criteria of the School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics ITB, I strongly belive that you would struggle to find student more deserving and more in need of it than Geva Almer.



The School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics ITB looks for student who could programming and coding. Since I have know him, Geva Almer has demonstrated programming and coding on multiple occasion. In particular, winning 1st prize at international programming competition.



On personal level, Geva Almer is a young man of strong character who fully embodies all the traits you look for potential candidates. Specifically, I was astounded by his ability to remember something quickly.



I have absolutely no reservations about recommending Geva Almer for the School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics ITB. I ave no doubt he will uphold the standards of the the School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics ITB and become a shining member of your community. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding his character, past academic work, or an other qualifications related to the scholarship.



Sincerely,



Fauzan WIdiarga

SMAN 3 Bandung

Komentar